So, I have a stock standard, fresh FreePBX installation (in production)
I also have a ASP.NET project that has coding in it that pulls call information from the Asterisk database.
The ASP app is currently being rebuilt and relaunched and so help is needed with someone in experience in all of the areas mentioned in the project title to put the pieces back together.
This project is broken down in the following tasks.
1. Without breaking FreePBX, enable remote access to the 'asteriskcdrdb' db to a specific user
- This does not need to be IP restricted as the VPS's firewall take care of that
2. Test remote connection to MariaDB/Freepbx
3. The Asterisk VPS and the Windows Server (hosting the asp project) have an internal IP network (172.22.95....). The WinServer should access asterisk via this intranet rather than internet
4. Look at the code in Visual Studio and verify connection string. Initiate connection
5. Verify the store procedures are still valid and correct.
Task to be completed via TeamWork.
Computer will have the following apps ready and running:
- Visual Studio
- Putty with a local machine to test remote MySQL connection
- Putty to FreePBX machine
- Hosting provider showing firewall rules
Task paying $10 AUD per completed task.
For bonus points:
Please advise in you proposal if you have the skills to..
On the admin dashboard of our app, we want a overlay/popup to appear when an incoming call for that ADMIN user's extension comes in. Similar to FOP2 (flash operator panel).
This would obviously need to be done in ASP to fit in with the rest of the project.
Ability to complete this isn't necessary to complete tasks 1-5.
Prove that your response isn't a copy and paste proposal by putting the name of your favourite film in the first line of your proposal.
Task to be assigned to the first bidder that meets these requirements.
If you have any questions, also put them in your proposal and I'll initiate chat (but just requesting to chat about the project won't entice me)
Thanks for reading.
2 威客就此工作平均出价 $128
My movie "Terminator". So, I have a lot of experience with FreePBX, but I have not developed it in ASP. If it is not required then I am ready to take this project into a robe. How long should this project be ready?