I am looking for someone to proofread a 125 page document that is being translated into Malayalam. Note that the number of pages might increase once the translator starts filling in the information and has translated the document.
While proofreading you may have to correct errors, correct spelling, add information, clarify something if it unclear, edit and such things. Everything you write should be 100% your own words based on your knowledge of the language. You are fluent in this language so there should be no need to use textbooks or other sources.
Requirements for this project:
1. You should be fluent in the English language.
2. You should be fluent in the Malayalam language.
3. You should be able to read,write and type in English and the Malayalam alphabet.
4. You will be asked to sign a contract.
5. You will interviewed through Skype.
6. You will be asked to send a schedule of when (the date) you will begin work on this project and when (the date) you will finish this project.
7. If the project will take you more than 1 day to complete then send an email each day letting me know that you are working on the project.
If you are interested in this project answer all of the following questions using a full sentence to answer each of the questions.
1. How much will you charge for completing this project?
2. Does your bid include the GetAFreelancer fees?
3. Let me know which day of the week and the hours you will work towards completing this project?
Don't "disappear" then "reappear" after being assigned the project.
4. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
5. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
6. Do you have a Resume? Send your Resume.
7. Do you have an English writing sample? If so, send it.
8. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
9. Why are you applying for this project?
10. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
11. You understand that in order to get paid you need to complete the translation and proofread your work for all 125+ pages
[url removed, login to view] understand that before you are hired for this project you will be interviewed on Skype. It will be an audio interview so you need to have a microphone. And your audio and microphone should be working correctly.
I do not pay upfront. I do not pay milestones. I do not pay a percentage. I pay when the project is complete.