I'm working on an app(travellingo) where people can learn Norwegian.
I need a female voice to pronounce 150 words like:
5. tusen takk
7. en øl
12. to kaffe
This all has to be done within one take, where you have a short pauze between the words.
You can record yourself with your phone or laptop. The recording takes around 5 minutes. (I've done it already with 50 other languages).
The translation is 90% done by a Norwegian friend of mine. It just needs a double check, and minor improvements.
After your done, you can hear your voice in the app Travellingo, which is already live in the app stores.
Instructions for recording the audio:
- Read all the words from top to bottom
- Have a short silence in between
- Talk slowly with very clear pronunciation. (The listeners hear your language for the first time)
- Avoid a monotone robot voice. For example the word "Cheers!" or "I'm fine" should sound joyful.
- Try to sound friendly
- If you make a mistake, just say 'again', and do it again
- If you need a little break, you can just pauze. I will edit the audio file afterwards anyways.
5 威客就此工作平均出价 €38
Hello There, Our team of professionals are native speakers and masters of linguistics with advanced language skills. Please knock us so that we can discuss more. Best Regards. Hridoy