Update: We have covered most of the languages. Hebrew is critical right now! Hebrew translators | Hebrew linguists please apply!
I am IMMEDIATELY looking for testers for the following languages who are able to work quickly and accurately:
8. Chinese Simplified
9. Chinese Traditional
14. Brazilian Portuguese
1. Must have experience using a bug tracker such as Mantis
2. Fluent in English (original source) and preferably a native speaker of one of the languages before (Bonus for In-Country)
3. Familiar with eLearning or Software testing (Bonus if you're familiar with Articulate Storyline)
4. Can commit to reviewing three courses with overlapping content by Friday USA Pacific time EOD.
Scope of Review:
This is time sensitive so please focus on the following:
1. Linguistic testing
• Accuracy of translation within context – When you compare to the English PPT, does it make sense?
• Consistency of terminology – Things such as back or next, ensuring HPE specific terms are used consistency
• Missing content
• Proper format
• Missing strings?
2. Cosmetic testing
• Compare with the source – Is everything laid out properly? Is there any truncated text? Misplaced line breaks? (bullet lists are important)
• Proper character display –Are there any corrupted characters?
3. Functional testing –
• Do not check links. All links are HPE access only.
o Go into the course and after a few screens, exit the course.
Do you start where you left off?
o Is menu working (ie all titles appear)
o When you complete the course does the certificate launch? Does it have your name on it?
o Does it mark you complete? (NOTE – once you complete the course it should remain complete)
• Input/output validation – Do the forms allow target language characters to be input? Are the error messages localized properly? What about the postal code?
Your cover letter can be very brief, but I do need to know your experience with the requirements as well as your fluency.
19 威客就此工作平均出价 $12/小时
Hello I am from Vietnam. I have got the MTESOL degree and now working as a freelance translator for First New. Look forward to working with you soon Best regards, Nhan Vo
Native Hebrew and English speaker and writer. I have skills of translations from English to Hebrew. Also have testing skills - 3 years of QA and Automation tester. Ready to work on evenings and weekends - right away.
Hey I'm Nadav! I was born in Israel and Hebrew is my native language. I have a lot of experience with translation from English to Hebrew and Hebrew to English. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hi there. I am daissme,native Chinese.I can do This job . I am a 5star translator in fiverr But new to This platform. I really need a choice. Thanks a lot , I won't disappointed you.
-Native Korean -7 years of secretary experience for CEO in Korea -High-energy and energized by challenges and problems -Reliable on my record of never missing deadlines -Always on time