MIPS single-cycle implementation
First of all all the requirements on project documentation needed
I am looking for a freelancer to help with the implementation of a single-cycle MIPS processor. The ideal candidate should have experience in digital logic design and computer architecture. The project requires the following:
- The client has specific MIPS instructions that need to be implemented.
- Details of the instructions will be provided by the client in project documentation.
- The client requires in-depth analysis with diagrams in the documentation.
- The documentation should cover all aspects of the implementation process, including design, testing on ModelSim simulator, and verification.
Skills and experience:
- Digital logic design
- Computer architecture
- Experience with MIPS instruction set
- Experience with Verilog or HDL
-Experience with ModelSim simulator
The freelancer will be required to provide regular updates on progress.
Hi I am a VLSI expert and having experience in designing MIPS and RISC processors. It requires the verliog implementation with digital logic. Kindly initiate the chat for discussion Thank you
Hi, I am professional developer currently working to design Communication protocols for processors. I have successfully completed one project of this domain. I am confident to do this.