I am in need of a 3D animator for a video I will be showing the Volunteering Club that I am president of.
Using 3-D animation (preferably done with Maya 3D animation, Cinema 4D, Daz3d, OR Blender), create an informational video related to the many geographical areas devastated by natural disasters during the past year (2017).
The video should describe how people in the United States of America can support cities/areas affected by natural disasters and MUST include:
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Ways to provide aid or assistance.
- Issues related to assistance that can create additional problems.
- [login to view URL]
-Take 2-3 disasters ONLY FROM this link. You do NOT have to use ALL the disasters.
- Animated video should be no longer than three (3) minutes!!
- Creative Commons Music / Royalty Free Music ONLY!!
- Please tell me all the software used when making the video, including video editors, animation software, photoshop, etc.
- Please do not include your own voice in the video.
- When completed send both the final video file, and the 3D software file of the video, as well as all pictures included.
Thank you very much.
Some "volunteer opportunities" and "ways to provide assistance" you can animate:
Food and Clothing Drives, monetary donations, Red Cross volunteering.
IMPORTANT: There is no real deadline, except for before December 2018.
23 威客就此工作平均出价 $588
I would love to work on your project. I am an experienced 3d animator/modeler. I read the description and I can make the 3d animation you need. We can talk more via chat [login to view URL]
Hello I am Expert with modeling animation render I am using Cinema4 d Daz3 3d and marvelous designer Real flow turbulence Fd I can make awesome video I have 5 yeas experience Thanks