Please read the detailed information below:
Need to create a website which will allow customers to view information about health and fitness and their weekly email about the classes taking place. The website should include a horizontal navigation bar styled like a ribbon with suitable drop downs using CSS which is overlaid the top of the feature area of the page.
It have the following basic requirements for the contents of the website:
• Home Page: This page will introduce the community group. It should provide an overview of the aims of the group, a suitable tag line, links to at least two different social media platforms in the footer of the page and a subscribe to our newsletter box by entering an email address.
• About Us: This page will provide information about the group and the team members.
• Advice: This page will provide information and advice linked to healthy eating • Community: This page will allow visitors to login and post comments that are relevant to other community members.
• Healthier Lifestyle: This page will provide details about healthy lifestyles. • Visitor Information: This page will allow visitors to find out events within the local community.
• Get Involved: This page will provide information on how to get involved in the project and become a Tonic Sports member. This page will need to include a HTML form that visitors can use to register as member.
• Fitness Classes: This page will provide details of the fitness classes that are on offer during the week. It will include an image gallery using CSS.
The website must be developed using HTML 5 and feature a minimum of EIGHT (8) interlinked pages which can be viewed also on a mobile device. The website must feature the content described above and meet the following criteria: • Feature between 8 and 10 HTML pages. • Be usable in at least TWO (2) different web browsers. You should consult your tutor for guidance on the specific browsers and versions you should use.
• Be viewable on monitors with screen resolutions of 1024x768 without users having to scroll horizontally.
• Integrate and use a range of media appropriately. • Embed functional multimedia components in your site. • Demonstrate a good application of web design principles and be easy to navigate and use.
Each of the HTML pages must link to this CSS file. There should be no use of the style attribute or the <style> element in the website. Each page should use CCS for a Horizontal Navigation Bar styled like a ribbon with dropdowns. An image gallery using CSS should be created for the Fitness Classes page.
41 威客就此工作平均出价 $131
hi, i want to inform you that we have over 5 yrs experienced developer for this and we can do this with perfection for you. Let's get in touch through chat to take this further.