I want your help improving a website while keeping its aesthetics extremely simplicity. The website is currently a single HTML page and I want to keep it that way.
The improvements I want:
1. Render well on mobile.
2. Render well when printed on paper or PDF.
3. Control the blurb and image that shows in search results, and when linking from social media.
4. Group "publications" section by categories.
5. Add a small thumbnail for each publication. I will be generating the images, but your design needs to account for it.
6. I don't want to rely on any JS libraries or template engines like Bootstrap. I want it to keep this still to one single file.
7. Make sure the site is accessible to screen readers for people with visual impairment.
8. Propose improvements on the visual but maintain the aesthetics of a New York Times page and Tufte, e.g., [login to view URL]
What I expect from you is an HTML page with all the CSS and HTML code in it. Hopefully we can avoid JS, but open to it if there's a good reason.
The page is [login to view URL]
44 威客就此工作平均出价 $425
Hello, I can improve your page with requested all 7 Points as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina
Hello, I'll improve your webpage design. You website I'll make it mobile and user friendly and optimized. We have experts team to improve your website. looking forward Thank you, Michael