Hi, I’m looking for a web designer who is also a web developer or even just a Wix developer, as it’s up to you how you build the site & make it functional.
I need to build a landing page/homepage for my website, for concept validation, that looks authentic & follows similar themes to example websites that I’ll provide.
It doesn’t need to be functional, it needs to log the visits, the sources of the visits as well as interest in the website confirmed by any clicks made within the page.
I've listed some back-end requirements in this project post so you can place an accurate bid & time length.
The site needs a backend page (or a link to another tool if one is used) to view & download site & visitor data, accessed by login details (can even be a single username & password).
This can be custom built or setup on Google Analytics or another analytics tool.
The data that needs to be collected & clearly presented:
• Visitor count
• Interest/conversion count (every time a user fills out the form or clicks one of the links)
• Times spent by visitors on each of the 2 pages.
• Where user came from
• Google Adwords or Other marketing/Social Media
○ If social media? Which one, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
○ Maybe: Which Social Media Influencer brought the user
○ How many showed interest/clicked View Prices
○ How many of them answered Survey
○ Log these origination details to Survey responses - to make profiles & identify which influencer brought which types of demographics
• The data should be viewable online
• It should be easy to view the data & also the analytics too
• The data should show the summary/total views as well as categorised & filtered views showing sources of visitors & their responses etc
• This all should also be easily downloadable to an Excel Spreadsheet
I don't think it should take long or cost a lot as this can easily & quickly be made on [login to view URL], and the design doesn't even need nor is it supposed to be particularly unique as it needs to have similar themes to the example sites I provide.
Regarding the back-end requirements, they are also fairly common data analytics features which I'm sure there are already tools available that you can just embed & deploy.
Along with quality & effectiveness, I'm also looking for someone who can build this quickly and doesn't require a lot from me.
Another important quality I'm looking for in the freelancer is flexibility, both in regards to meetings/Skype calls as I have a day job, and also flexible in making small changes to the site.