We set up WordPress and customize themes.
We're looking for a freelance to support in development and content management.
Your work contains:
• Implementing the content and design from a PSD file to WordPress with Visual Composer
• Fix errors for example with WooCommerce
• Set up WordPress installations
• You’re a freelance and are used to manage yourself in a remote, distributed working environment.
• Good knowledge of WordPress : you’ve already created several websites with WordPress. You’ve tried most of the major plugins and can give a list of your favorites one.
• Good knowledge of a WordPress theme structure : you’ve used child theme for your theme’s customizations and you know which files to modify when customizing a theme.
• Your written English is of a high standard. You’re able to write structured and pedagogical documentation materials, with organized paragraphs and clean screenshots when needed.
• Fluent in HTML and CSS.
• Other base skills are also needed to upload files through FTP, edit .htaccess files
We are a growing digital agency in Germany. We provide digital marketing solutions and web development from one hand. We are focused on constantly improving our service to our customers.
Here is what you will get when working with us:
• Work on WordPress product used by hundreds of thousands of websites all over the world.
• Get to work with best practices with a focus on customer satisfaction.
• Work remotely with flexible hours.
• We think that being a friendly team, and respecting each person’s lifestyle is the best way to work together.
• You will receive your payment at the beginning of each month via bank transfer after sending us your invoice.
How to apply:
Please include the following details in your message :
• When will you be able to start the job?
• How many hours per day / week ?
• Your desired salary / hourly rates.
• Details of your experience with WordPress
• Links to your personal site, blog, portfolio, etc
• Previous Jobs/Experience?
• Where do you live ? (Time Zone)
We would also appreciate a personal note where you let us know why you’re interested in this job and how you work.