SSIS package - from CSV files to Data Mart (SSIS)
MSDS Translation (English to Spanish)
Data Retrieving Procedure (MS SQL Server)
Fragment of Translated Book (EN to SP Translation)
Segmentation Matrix (Made with Qlikview and MS SQL Server)
CRM Dashboard (made with Qlikview)
Projection of economic feasibility of a project (MS Excel)
Sales Dashboard (made with Qlikview)
ISPAC Launcher Procedure (SQL Server 2008 SSIS Packages)
SQL Server - Finish SQL View Report (Excel and PowerBI)
“Great work”jasonsetzer81 5 天前
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
“Pretty straight to the point, professional mostly. Sometimes forgets about stuff, needs to ask a few times.”josenandopr 2 个月前
Digitize hard copy data
“The project took Sergio longer than the original quote.”dsb100 3 个月前
SQL Table and Formulas
“Well done. Excellent at communicating and delivering on time.”cswikoff 4 个月前
I need someone with Mac pc and team viewer installed on it to test my excel file
“Sergio was very helpful and delivered exactly what was asked for in an extreme short period of time. thanks”Sandro S. 4 个月前
Import CSV to DB in MS SQL Server Management Studio & Visual Studio
“Everything was excellent thanks!”msftemergency 7 个月前
Viewpoint/SSRS SpecialistApr 2016
Telecommuting (home/office) work. Design and development of accounting and financial reports, using Viewpoint ERP, SQL Server 2014 (T-SQL) and SSRS. Work entirely in English (since the client is based in Arkansas, USA). Major Projects: - Daily Dashboard (with daily indicators, for the CEO) - Profit and Loss: Cost of Construction (for the CFO) - Monthly Reports (battery of monthly reports, for several users) - Daily Invoices (daily subscription - invoices w/attachments, for several users)
Business Intelligence ConsultantJan 2016 - Sep 2016 (8 months)
• Requirement identification, development and deployment of Fill Rate Indicators Datamart, for Logistics and Grand Mining (AS/400, SQL Server (T-SQL), DataStage, Cognos). • Improvements in Audit/FIU reports (Cognos). • Financial Consolidation project (MS Excel, , SSIS, T-SQL).
SQL Server SpecialistSep 2015 - Nov 2015 (2 months)
• Conducted migration of previous multi-node schema databases to virtual servers. Indexing and partitioning of massive tables, as well as control and monitoring of the migration project. • Research and development of advanced solutions using SQL Server, such as encrypted data management, SQLCMD, xp_cmdshell, and database event auditing, among others.
Senior IT ConsultantMar 2015 - Dec 2015 (9 months)
• Development of the loading process of Credit Card Applications interfaces, multidimensional modeling and respective reports, using DTS 2000. • Support to the Datawarehouse team, in data monitoring and reprocessing tasks. • Customer Data and Transaction Quality Assessment, to evaluate the feasibility of the Datamart Liabilities project, using Oracle, DataStage and Business Objects. • Business Analysis of the Datamart Liabilities project, and management through the stages of the project.
Qlikview SpecialistJan 2013
Long time on-demand freelancer - with approximately 500 work hours through more than 4 years. Analysis, design, development and implementation of Sales, Logistics and Marketing dashboards (customer segmentation matrix) using SQL Server and Qlikview.
Business Intelligence AnalystApr 2012 - Sep 2013 (1 year)
• BI projects Management for the areas of Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Salesforce Training, etc. • Built-in reporting for internal customer decision making, with SSRS, SSAS and Cognos. • Support to the Data Warehouse loading process, in SQL Server (TSQL).
Qlikview ConsultantJan 2012 - Apr 2012 (3 months)
- Construction of extraction processes using QV. - Design, development and PTP of Qlikview dashboards. - Database programming in SQL Server and Oracle.
MBA2013 - 2015 (2 years)
Business Intelligence and Strategic Information Management2012 - 2012 (1 month)
Bachelor Degree: Systems Engineer2001 - 2005 (4 years)
Business Internationalization Course, ICEX2015 - 2015 (1 month)
IT Project Management Course, Cibertec2009 - 2009 (1 month)
MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: SQL Server 2014 (2017)Microsoft
This certificate proves my knowledge and proficiency on Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
First Certificate in English (2011)University of Cambridge
Certificate that accredits proficiency on English language: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Spanish - English Translation97%
US English Level 195%
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA92%
SQL Level 192%
US English Level 285%
SQL Level 382%
SQL Server 182%
SQL Server 282%
SQL Server 377%
SQL Level 277%
UK English 175%
- Facebook 已关联