3432 Carpenter Street - Steger, Illinois 60475
Phone: [login to view URL] - Fax: [login to view URL]
Email: [login to view URL]
Commercial Artist specializing in computer graphics. I am to be involved in projects that involve developing new and technically challenging and creative projects.
• Managed the entire stationary project for Equity Office which is a nationwide real estate Fortune 500
• Promoted from assistant art director to art director within one year.
• Reformatted the entire art department from traditional paste-up to computers within one year, and became one of the first container companies to convert to an all electronic art department.
• Developed new design ideas and troubleshoot artwork sent to me by some of largest companies in the Chicagoland area.
• Meet with clients and signed up new businesses for all of there printing needs.
• Generated and executed successful ideas.
• Worked with the Highest regarded Construction companies in the Chicagoland area, Gierczyk, Gemini, Hanson, TCB.
Arete3, Ltd., Tinley Park, Illinois 2002- 2003
Rendered Site and Land plans. Designed promotional books for City Council for approval of construction. Organized the Graphics Department. Handled and organized all of the promotional and advertising for the AIREB Show. Worked with Cad Drawings.
Riverside Graphics, Chicago, Illinois 1997-2002
Developed excellent relations with clients and created art for a number of them.
Accounts: Mintel Consumer Intelligence Company, Harza Engineering, Turner Construction, Equity Offices,
LP Development Company.
United Letter Service, Chicago, Illinois 1990-1997
Functioned as a commercial graphic designer, computer desktop publisher. Projects included design of annual financial reports, calendars, assisted with design and production, scanned imaged and processed reports. Designed department and corporate flyers for various events.
Hysan Corporation, Chicago, Illinois 1980-1990
Extensive experience in assembling materials from various sources to produce digital graphics utilizing several software packages. Responsibilities included developing artwork from rough layout to finished illustrations for major advertising clients including beauty and healthcare, cleaning products, hygiene and sanitation product lines.
Machinery and Programs
Macintosh and PC. QuarkXpress, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Pagemaker, Corel Draw, Microsoft Word, Excel. Canon and Xerox color and black and white copiers. Scanning. Direct to Plate.
Reavis High School, Burbank, Illinois - Graduated - Moraine Valley Community College - 1989-1990
References: Available upon request.