An android mobile app to store, track and monitor daily nutritional intake. This App will track macro and micro nutrient data as well as providing recommendations for meals based on daily nutrient requirements. The App should have below features/functions.
· Should have ability to store and calculate total amount of nutrient intake by user.
· Should have reminders for optimal meals times and fluid intake.
· Should be able to synchronise with health systems trackers (i.e. heart rate monitors, iWatch).
· Macro and micro nutritional values of all major food types (i.e. 1 egg = 10 grams protein, 1 cup broccoli = iron, magnesium???).
· Should be able to provide nutritional recommendations based on stored data.
· Ability to tailor nutrient intake recommendations to meet performance goals (i.e. lose weight, gain muscle).
· Should be able to provide dietary recommendations to meet the needs of performance events (i.e. dietary needs leading up to a marathon or games).
· Ability to input personal data that may affect nutrient needs (i.e. blood type, body type).
14 freelancers are bidding on average £1381 for this job
Hi , Hope you are doing well ! I am a passionate android developer. I have developed more than 15 android apps but work such kind of app . So i would like to work on this project